Hanan Boulos is a New Jersey attorney who focuses her practice on criminal and traffic offenses.
Education and Licensure
Ms. Hanan Boulos attended Rutgers University in Newark, New Jersey, where she majored in Political Science and minored in Business Administration. She went on to attend law school at Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Ms. Boulos’ practice focuses on the representation of individuals charged with Traffic Tickets, DWI, Drug Offenses or any other criminal complaints throughout the State of New Jersey.
Ms. Boulos is currently licensed to practice law in the states of New Jersey and New York.
During 2011, Hanan Boulos worked as a legal intern at the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office. She then went on to work as an attorney at the Law Office of Thomas P. Ehrlich and Shugar Law Office from 2012 to 2015. After leaving this job, Ms. Boulos accepted a position as an attorney at the Law Offices of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, where she remained until 2016. She has also practiced law privately since 2012.
Hanan Boulos represents clients who are dealing with issues in the following practice areas:
- DUI & DWI – If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI offense, Hanan Boulos can help you prepare and present your defense.
- Criminal Defense – Whether you are facing your first disorderly persons offense or ta more serious charge in the state, Hanan Boulos will help you collect evidence and prepare the strongest possible defense. She can also help you review any plea bargains presented by the prosecution.
- Speeding Tickets – In some case, speeding tickets can be fought. If you have received a speeding ticket or any other traffic violation, contact Hanan Boulos to learn about your options.
- Real Estate – Every year numerous properties throughout the State of New Jersey are assessed for much more than their true market value. If you need help with your property Tax Appeal, contact an experienced attorney like Hanan Boulos to help you protect your interests.
- Landlord & Tenant – Landlord and tenant contracts and disputes can be complicated. Hanan Boulos understands all of these issues, and she can help you protect yourself in every situation.
Hanan Boulos is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and the Middlesex County Bar Association.
Contact Hanan Boulos
We look forward to working with you!